CALENDAR THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS, organized by our Partner organizations in India
May 22, 2020 | 17:00 India - Quality Accreditation Institute (QAI) is organizing an Introduction to Accreditation Standards for Green Health Care Facility. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lde6pqDMqE9ATMxWBWtB4uZrgZR733F2U
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Email, email@example.com for more info
May 23, 2020 | 6:30 PM India - Webinar on "Strategies for Health Experts to Engage on Air Pollution Post Relaxation of COVID-19 Lockdown in India". Click on the link below to register for the webinar: https://bit.ly/actnowforcleanair
The main agenda of this session is focused on:
1. Emerging research around Air Pollution - CoVID links.
2. Heath sector awareness and preparedness post-CoVID.
3. International Solidarity. Taking the air pollution agenda forward- from local to global networking lessons.
4. Media Communication Strategies for Doctors and Green Recovery Lessons from other Countries.
5. Strategies for engagement by Health Leadership on Air Pollution post lockdown.
Visit, Lung Care Foundation's Facebook for more info